→ Around Ahmedabad 20 to 60 km
- Maniar’s Wonderland Snow Park, Sanand – 1km From Sarkhej Chokdi
+(91)-(79)-26890257, 65410896+(91)-(79)-26890257, 65410896
Maniar’s Wonderland Snow Park having lots of activities. The most amazing is the unique Snow Park. Which maintained -5 degree temperature. It gives you real feeling of the Kashmir’s snow land.
Time : 11 am to 8 pm.
Ticket cost :
- Snow Park Fees : 220 Rs Per Adult, 180 Rs Per Child
- Vehicle fees : 10 Rs
- To enter maniar wonder land you must have to pay certain fees like below :
Vehicle Fees : 10 Rs / Car
Activities Fees : 30 Rs/Person which you can use in several activities like water sports, desert drive, horse drive, swing, video gallery, children play park.
- Time:11 am to 9 pm.
- Website – http://maniarsnowpark.com/
- Thol Lake – Approx 30 Kms – The bird Sanctuary. Now a days it is attract more visitors compare to Nalsarovar. In Thol, boating is not permitted so one can find lots of birds there. Must take binocular with you else you can’t see bird from close distance.
Best time to visit : 05 to 08 Am and in most winter : Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb
- Nal sarovar – 60 Km. Near Sanand.
Natural shallow lake & largest wetland bird sanctuary in Gujarat, one of the largest in India.
Lake Measures 123 km². 225 types of birds are recorded in Nal Sarovar area. November to February, Early Morning is the best time to see birds.
More Detail : http://nalsarovarindia.blogspot.in/
- Splash Water Park – Phone No: +91-909-907-3801/02/03/04/05
Add: Sarkhej-Sanand Road,
Vill. Telav-kolat Road, Ahmedabad
Opening Hours: 10:00Am-7:00PmTicket Charges : 280 rs / Child (Height below 4.6 Ft) , 350 rs /Adult
- Swapna Shrushti Water park – 35 Km.
Just 35 Km. Away from Ahmedabad, on the bank of river in eye-pleasing & natural atmosphere
Location : Near Amrapur Village, Grambharti cross road, Gandhinagar Mahudi Highway
Phone : 9824304705
Tickets : Approx 250 Rs (Not sure)
Website : http://www.swapnasrushti.com/rides.html#
Note : Also visit Amarnathdham and Mahudi – near to it. It’s description is given in the Temple sections below
- Shanku’s Water Park
- AmarnathDhamAmarnath Dham is divine and world’s first ‘CAVE-TEMPLE’ situated at Gujarat (India). There is a 5 feet high ‘shiv-ling’ (ICE-LINGAM) of pure ice. The pious icelingan of Amarnath Dham is available for worship through out the year.Amarnath Dham is situated on a eye-catching panorama of Sabarmati river-bank at Amarapur village of Mansa tehsil. ( Dist. Gandhinagar ) In vicinity of Amarnath Dham.
- Jetalpur Swaminarayan Temple
- Lambha Temple
- Gandhinagar City
- Sarita Udhyan
- Indroda Park
- Dholeshwar Temple