Sanand – Bavla – Nalsarovar Route
Maniar’s Wonderland Snow Park (11 am to 8 pm)
1800 233 0035
Snow Park Fees (as on 30-12-2014) : 350 Rs /Adult & 310 Rs / Child (45 Mins)
Other fees : Activities Fees : 30 Rs/Person which you can use in several activities like Aqua Roller | Aqua Ball | Zip Line | Aqua Splash | Break Dance Bumping Car | Desert Bikes | Zorb | Masti Planet | Sit and slide Joy Train | Jumping Jack | Fun House | Play Zone | Crazy car Joy | Boats | Wonder Chair | Sling Shot
Website – http://maniarsnowpark.com/
Splash Water Park
Phone No: +91-909-907-3801/02/03/04/05
Location : Sarkhej-Sanand Road, Vill. Telav-kolat Road, Ahmedabad
Timings : 10:00Am-5:00Pm
Prices (as on 30-12-2014)
Adult Above 4’6” ft height – Rs. 400/- With food : Rs. 550/-
Child Below 4’6″ ft height Rs. 350/- With food : Rs.450/-
Child below 2’9″ ft height Complimentary
Website - http://www.splashthefunworld.com
Kensville Golf & Country Club – 51 km
Location : Dev Dholera Village, Nr. Baldana Village, Opp. Lane of Sahyog Restaurant, Kerala GIDC, Bavla-Rajkot Highway
Activities : 18 Hole Championship Golf Course | Swimming pool | Tennis Court | Gymnasium| Squash Court | Cricket | Golf Training on request | Table Tennis | Kids play Area | Pool Table | Basket Ball | Volley Ball Court | Bedminton | Spa | Bird watching
Website : http://www.kensville.co.in/
Nalsarovar Lake – 60 KM
Nalsarovar is paradise for the bird watcher and well place for the picnic. Best time to visit is November to March. Early morning and evening is best time to visit there. There are lots of beyt in the lake. One beyt has local shepherds provides a kathiyavadi dish (bajra rotlo + sabji + pickel)
Natural shallow lake & largest wetland bird sanctuary in Gujarat, one of the largest in India. Lake Measures 123 km². 225 types of birds are recorded in Nal Sarovar area. More Detail : http://nalsarovarindia.blogspot.in/
Vehicle Normal Fees : Two wheeler – 5 Rs, Four Wheeler – 10 Rs, Bus and Big vehicle – 25 Rs.
Vehicle Permit Fees : LMV-Car/Jeep – 200 Rs (upto 6 person), Metador and big (upto 15 person) – 500 Rs, Heavy vehicle (upto 60 person) – 1750 Rs.
The charges on saturday and sunday 25% higher than above given price. All above charges I know based on the 18-03-2013
Boating Fees : depend on hours, persons, distance which you want to cover and your bargaining ability. As per my knowledge, govt has put the board for fix cost but the local boatman does not follow it and they will bring back you in short time instead of decided time. They take more amount during in middle journey. To safe negotiation : Do not go to person who comes to you and take you to the boat. Select boat yourself and go inside that boat.
Thol Lake – 30 Km (Thaltej – Shilaj Route)
- The bird Sanctuary. Now a days it is attract more visitors compare to Nalsarovar. In Thol, boating is not permitted so one can find lots of birds there. Must take binocular with you else you can’t see bird from close distance. Best time to visit : 05 to 08 AM and in most winter : Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb. Also you can see the birds during the sunset while they are arriving back to the lake from fields.
- Location : Go towards Thaltej > SP Ringroad > Shilaj > Thol Lake
- Fees : There is vehicle permit fees and entry fees per person. I do not know exact amount
- Swapna Shrushti Water park – 50 Km away from Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar – Vijapur Highway), on the bank of river in eye-pleasing & natural atmosphere.
Location : Near Amrapur Village, Grambharti cross road, Gandhinagar Mahudi Highway
Phone : 9824304705
- Monday to Friday Rs. 300/- (Verified on 30th Dec 2014)
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays Rs. 350/- (Verified on 30th Dec 2014)
Website : http://www.swapnasrushtiwaterpark.com/
Visit Amarnath (1 Km) from it. Also Mahudi is near by. Please read temple section below.
- Shanku’s Water Park – 60 Km
Just 60 km from ahmedabad on the way of Mehsana.
(02762) 282351/3/4/5/6/ 282372/374
Ticket charges : 300 Rs / Person (Verified on 30th Dec 2014 from website)
- Maniar Water park – mentioned above (snow park) which has water park too.
Gandhinagar Mahudi Route
- Akshardham (35 Km from Ahmedabad)- Monday Closed. The beautiful temple is located in the city. It has many things to do. Here are the list of it
- Interactive Museum (Duration 3 Hours) – It shows the various point of the life and includes the famous movie Mystic India (45 mins) only in 1 theater in Gujarat. It is amazing movie, never miss it.
- Amusement park
- Laser show with Sound and water – (similar to singapore’s Song of the sea)
- Sarita Udhyan (35 km from ahmedabda)- This is the place for the picnic and having garden beside the river. it is located in the Gandhinagar. Now a days it becomes a picnic spot.
- Indroda Park / Zoo (30 km from ahmedabad) – The park is located at the Indroda village near Gandhinagar. It is very large park having the varieties of artificial large dinosaur. Park has offering a bicycle to view inside. It will take approx 2 hours to view entire park. Keep the food / water with you. The park is famous in bird watcher too.
- Dholeshwar Temple (30km from ahmedabad) – Temple is located at the Sabarmati river before the Gandhinagar. It is located on peaceful place.
- Koba Jain Temple – (30 km from ahmedabd) Located near to Gandhinagar, beautiful temple which has extra ordinary architectural view.
Gandhinagar Vijapur Road
AmarnathDham is divine and world’s first ‘CAVE-TEMPLE’ situated at Gujarat (India). There is a 5 feet high ‘shiv-ling’ (ICE-LINGAM) of pure ice. The pious icelingan of Amarnath Dham is available for worship through out the year.Amarnath Dham is situated on a eye-catching panorama of Sabarmati river-bank at Amarapur village of Mansa tehsil. ( Dist. Gandhinagar ) In vicinity of Amarnath Dham.